Build Your Quote

With our straightforward “Build Your Quote” process, you’re empowered to create a customized solution that perfectly aligns with your business’s goals and budget.

Your privacy is important to us. The information provided will be used solely for the purpose of generating a quote and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.

How it works?

We've made it effortless for you to build your custom quote.
Click Below to get a personalized plan

Build A Custom Quote

choose your Business Type

choose your business industry

Choose Your Province

Services Charges 0
Sales Tax 0%
Total : 0

+Addons

Expert guidance for startups' strategic decisions up to 4 hours.

$1,000

Comprehensive business plan creation for growth.

$1,250

Streamlining operations for optimal startup performance.

$1,000

Strategies for entering new markets and expanding.

$1,200

Advising on tech adoption and implementation.

$900

Integration with online shopping platforms.

$1000

Enhanced search engine optimization for higher rankings.

$280

High-quality blog posts, articles, social media content.

$120

Campaign creation, segmentation, performance tracking.

$340

AI-driven chatbots for customer support and engagement.

$525

Security risk evaluation, vulnerability identification, threat response planning.

$12500

Capacity expansion, fault tolerance, disaster recovery strategy.

$18000

Chat & Get Quote

FAQS

Frequently asked questions

How can I build a quote if I haven't started?

To create a quote, begin by selecting your business type, industry, and province. Then, customize your services and bundles according to your unique needs and budget. Once you’ve finalized your selections, simply click the “Generate Quote” button.

What should I expect after generating a quote?

After generating a quote, you will promptly receive an email containing a PDF version of the quote. You’ll also have the option to edit the quote if you wish to make modifications. If you are satisfied with the quote, you can proceed to approve it. Once you’ve approved the quote, you’ll receive an invoice for your review. Throughout this process, our live chat agents are available to assist you, and you can even schedule an appointment for more personalized guidance.

How long does it typically take to receive the quote email?

Typically, the email containing your quote arrives within a matter of seconds. However, during peak system activity, there may be rare instances where it takes up to 5 minutes to receive the email.

Are the prices in the quote considered final?

Yes, the prices within the quote are flat and final. These prices are determined based on the predefined deliverables. However, if you have specific requirements beyond the standard deliverables, we are open to discussions and can tailor a custom price to suit your unique needs.

How can I gain a better understanding of the services included in the quote?

In the quote, we provide concise descriptions of the deliverables to enhance your comprehension. Additionally, we offer weblinks to specific services, allowing for a more comprehensive review and in-depth information on each service.

Is it possible to edit a quote after its generation?

Certainly, you can edit your quote as many times as necessary to ensure it aligns with your requirements. However, we recommend approving the quote only when it is final.

Are there any concealed costs associated with the services in my quote?

No, there are no hidden costs. We prioritize transparency, and the quote prices encompass all aspects. You will have a clear understanding of what you are paying for, with no unexpected surprises.

What should I do if I need assistance during the quote-building process?

If you require assistance while building your quote, our chatbot is readily available to provide immediate answers and guidance. Furthermore, our support team is accessible for personalized assistance.

What is the value of the project deposit upon receiving the invoice?

The project deposit, upon receipt of the invoice, amounts to 35%. This deposit is a critical step in initiating your project and securing our services. The remaining 65% will be structured into 2 or 3 milestones based on your preferences and financial considerations. While we offer flexibility in structuring payment milestones, the 35% deposit is non-negotiable, ensuring the prompt commencement of your project. This approach facilitates efficient management of your project expenses.

Think. Thrive. Transform.

© 2024 | All rights reserved. Talotic Inc

Talotic Inc. © 2024. All Rights Reserved.

  • Company
  • Solutions
  • Contact